Exit Glacier

 Starting the hike to the glacier.  Luckily Marley loves to explore and doesn't mind walking (usually running) whatever hike we decide to do.  I say "luckily" because the stroller wouldn't have made it on this hike.
 Marley loves snow and raining and cool weather.  On our way back she told me, "I love Alaska because it rains all the time."

 The glacier.  I love the blue color of the ice.  Even in the liquid form, it is so beautiful.



 Searching for "beautiful rocks".  Our apartment and car is full of rocks that Marley has collected.



Jake finishing off his treat reward for finishing the hike :)

Comments

  1. Great pictures. I love seeing so much of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Usually I am the photographer. I told Jared that I wish I had more pictures of me with my kids, so he's trying to remember to use it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful place. What a great way to spend summer :) Your kids are must be loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts