"we women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. we have
to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is
comfortable for us. we have to develop the maturity to stop trying
to prove something. we have to learn to be content with what we
are."
marjorie pay hinckley


I feel like I am constantly evaluating and re-evaluating how we spend our time.  Those weeks when I do everything that is placed before us, I get so exhausted and feel like there aren't enough hours in the day.

Scene:  Marley, Jake, and I shopping at Trader Joe's.
Marley:  (Eyeing the bananas)  "Mom, will you buy lots of extra bananas and let them get kind of brown and then make banana bread?
Me:  (laughing)  "Yes Marley, we can get extra bananas."

She seriously loves banana bread.  Sunday, after naps, we all made banana bread.  


Comments

Popular Posts