Apartment Life

 Marley making our daily pb & j lunch.  I can only count a handful of days I have not eaten this.

Baby bear.

These two have been very creative with very few toys up here.  Marley has a big enough imagination for us all to be entertained.  Recently she has been on a worm-finding kick.  I think it's disgusting, but she's obsessed.

Nightly routine.  Jake thinks we have to vacuum every night whether we have dinner here or not.

I finally figured out that the coffee table is what smells like fish.  This entire time we've been living in a stinky apartment. yuck.  I'm so glad to have that thing out of our apartment. :)

Dinner time.  

Have I mentioned that I love our set-up here for dinner?  Sarah and I switch off cooking dinner, so I only plan for and cook meals for half the week.  I wish I could keep this one going even when we get back to Phoenix.

Jared took me out to lunch the day after my birthday and Sarah watched all the kids.  

They had a movie party and painted nails and had
 so. much. fun. 


Comments

Popular Posts