Easter Weekend


 I headed over to Palm Springs on Wednesday to meet my family.  Jared joined us Friday after work.

It was ultimate relaxation.  The parents filled the cupboard and fridge, so there was never a reason to even leave the resort.  








 Marley spent a good portion of the time with these two.  They are friends of the family and totally doted over her.

She is constantly fighting for her independence and loved being able to go watch movies or in the lazy river without a parent by her side.  I am tempted to invite them on our next vacation. :)


 Poor Jake got sick on Saturday.

 The parents.  My dad usually finds a nice shade spot with his current read.  My mom is usually flitting from place to place.


 Jake isn't a fan of the water yet, but was in climbing heaven.


I guess I need to hand over the camera next time. :)  I don't really enjoy having my picture taken, but always regret not having any pictures.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts