Last Week

Last week I watched three little girls while their regular sitter was on vacation.  It was a totally girly week.  We painted nails, did hair, played barbies, played dress-up like everyday and danced around.  The girls had a lot of fun.  Poor Jake.  He joined in and even got one nail painted, but I think he needs to be around a few more boys this week.  He started doing things like jump off anything he could find and climb anything that could be climbed.  He does that, just not as frequently as he did this past week.

 I was actually a bit nervous about how I would hold up watching all of these kids, but it turned out to be pretty fun with only a few bumps along the way with fighting over toys, etc.

 Saturday I took the kids to the Children's Museum.  ;)
 Jake slept through a lot of it.

Marley and I had a lot of fun.  We usually stop in the art room.  I used to just manage Jake while she did a project, but now that Jake (when he's not sleeping) wants to join in with the art stuff, I usually make whatever the project is as well.  I figure I should practice up on my art skills ;)

Oh, and I went dark with my hair again.  This picture makes it look a bit green.  I hope it isn't that color in real life.   The girls I watched last week were pretty open about their opinions.  One little girl loved it and one really didn't like it. ha.

Comments

Popular Posts