Hawaii: The Arrival



I don't know how we've been lucky enough to go to Hawaii the past 3 years in a row.  My parents have a time share and between frequent flier miles and splitting the cost of the tickets we had to purchase outright between all of us, we were able to make it a mini reunion - minus Kory and Cynthia :(  


Including spouses and kids, there were 11 of us in all.


Here we are arriving at the hotel after a very unpleasant plane ride.  Let me just say that if you have the option to fly US Airways and ANY other airline, choose the other airline.  I guess having a 15 month old also makes a longish flight tiring.  2 doses of benedryll didn't slow him down a bit.



Here is Tara starting the very long process of winning Jake over.  He is a little skeptical of anyone besides Jared and I.


Comments

  1. What a fun vacation. These pictures are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great time. What a great place for a reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just looked at all your Hawaii posts! Super jealous! Of your Hawaii trip AND your cute bod! You've inspired me to continue working out. I say 'continue' because I started last week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts