Problem Solved

I have totally slacked on blogging lately. We had an awesome Christmas. I will have to post pictures and blog about that later.

Today was gorgeous--73 degrees.

I have the most awesome double jogging stroller - a bob. The problem is that Jake doesn't share my fondness of the stroller and usually starts crying after just a few minutes. So today I grabbed some of Jake's little puff snacks (which he LOVES), gave them to Marley, and asked her to feed them to him on our walk. She was TICKLED that she got to be so grown up and Jake was content the entire time. I think I'm pretty much a genius. :) We are now back into the walking/jogging/exercising business and I am very happy about it.

Comments

  1. Hey guys! Can you send some of that warm weather our way?! Last I checked it was -30 something with wind chill. Bet you don't miss that, do you? :)

    Hey did we ever mention that we'll be coming your way for April and may of this year? Ryan is doing some away rotations in Scottsdale, and the (almost) three kids and I are going to tag along. Are you guys going to be around? Wanna play? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE pretty much a genious. Glad you are able to get out and about. I remember being so housebound with small kids. I loved going out with the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted a BOB! But when I bought my double jogger it wasn't in our budget. Now I don't need a double . I love when the older child will help out, it is so nice. How was Cedar? Sorry we didn't see each other.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts