Sick

At our house, Jared usually brings something (a sickness) home from work and it works its way through all of us. Right now we have colds. Yesterday Marley kept telling me she was sick. She loves children's tylenol and loves attention. She's learned that being sick is a great way to get lots of those 2 things. This was our conversation as we were ending dinner last night.

Me: Marley we have cupcakes, but if you're still feeling sick you probably shouldn't have one. (I was teasing her)

Marley: Serious look on her face

Me: You can have a cupcake tomorrow.

Marley: Mommy, I NOT sick!

Me: Oh, are you feeling better?

Marley: I NOT sick mommy....I have a cupcake?


It's amazing how cupcakes heal. :)

Comments

  1. She's hilarious. Let me guess...she decided to have her cupcake and eat it too and be sick when she was done? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts