Play Group

This week we started a play group for Marley and a few of her friends. It ended up being at my house last minute and we were down a couple of kids, but I think the kids had a lot of fun.

Marley & Jax playing dress-up. I tried to convince Jax to be a horse, but he wanted to be Cinderella. I thought he made an adorable Cinderella.

Wow, don't mind the mess. This was the very end of 3 fun-filled hours :)

Painting a big box. I thought this would be a big hit and they would spend a long time doing this. It lasted about 20 minutes and they were ready for the next activity.

Besides painting and dress-ups, the kids did sidewalk chalk, had 2 snack times, puzzle time, story time, had a dance party, and rode bikes. We got quite a bit accomplished in those few hours! ;)



Comments

  1. Oh man, why do boys love princess dresses? My little boys always want to wear their friends' too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is a time you can get away. I didn't see any additional moms there. Is it a swap? I love swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a swap. This is the first time we've tried doing something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just going to say, wow you are very ambitious. Since it's a swap, I say, good job you are smart! I hope you get a little time to yourself. Can't wait to see you guys soon! Let's pray everyone is healthy enough to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love getting my hands on those big boxes. I'd set a couple of them on the back porch and the kids would make caves and forts out of them and I wouldn't see them for hours!
    Looks like it was a fun party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts