Messy

I really thrive on cleanliness. But, you would probably never guess that if you came over to my house. I swear I cannot keep up lately.

For one thing, EACH meal and EACH snack ends up ALL OVER. And since she is a picky eater and I am constantly worried if she is getting enough to eat, I am always feeding her.




This is what I am constantly cleaning up: (This was after eating 1 cupcake.)


Today I could not get the bottle of dishwasher soap open, so I improvised and used regular dish soap. I only used a little...




oops!

Comments

  1. I feel your frustration. I told you, I have an urge just to burn it down and start over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hyde, I wish I could say that it gets better...but um nope. I'm still just trying to get used to the daily feeling of frustration because of the constant messes. I tell my boys every night "I love you little piggies". They'll probably need therapy one day...yes I tell them that they are pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too share your pain. I hate to say it, but just wait till your littlest is Mobile and following right behind the oldest. It's like the song that never ends..the mess that never ends! Kids=messes

    ReplyDelete
  4. We tried the dish soap once too. Yeah . . . it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts