Happy Mom's Day



This mother's day I'm especially grateful to have 2 great moms!  One that raised my awesome husband and is still there to support us when we need it.  And one that raised me and would do anything for me.  

We called our mom's from the hospital when I was in labor.  Jared didn't have any time off work and was worried about sending me home alone with Marley and Jake and all beat-up from delivery. :)

Jared's mom made arrangements to be here the next morning.  She cooked, shopped, and took care of Marley (along with my father-in-law) so that I could rest when I got home.  The next Sunday my mom came into town and did the same thing.  Marley has LOTS of energy and is quite strong-willed, but my mom was so patient with her.  My mom also has a terrible sense of direction.  I blame her for my terrible sense of direction! :)  We can get lost even with a GPS :)  But, she knew that Marley would be happiest if she got out of the house.  She braved the Phoenix traffic and took her to the park, the children's museum, to the desert ridge splash pad, and to the store.  Marley has been spoiled the past 10 days!

Thank you Mom Ogao and Mom Shipp for being such great moms!  Thank you for being here when we need it. We love you!

Comments

Popular Posts