Belly Pics

Click to Enlarge

Comments

  1. That's one cute belly! Yay for Chad that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, i hope that when i'm pregnant i look even a third as cute as you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the pictures Heidi! You look great, and big is not a word I would use to describe you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really cute and not very big at all! It will be fun for your little boy to have a cousin to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that darling little belly. You look so good. You are totally the envy just as I suspected. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the baby bump! You're all baby. ;) How are you feeling? I'm already starting to show...crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute BELLY! My belly just looks like a roll of FAT. I wish it was round like yours. Have you been feeling good still? That is so cool Chad is having a boy to (well Beth).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else...I love the baby belly. I have decided that people with tiny bums look extra extra cute pregnant. You would definitely fall into the cute preggers category. ;)

    That is very exciting news for Chad and Beth! That will be very fun to have another littler rugger for your little guy to wrestle with. I think your mom is physic when it comes to guessing the sex of the babies. She had told me she thought Bonnie was having a girl-right on, you were having a boy-right on, and Beth was having a boy-right on. That's three for three.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that stage where you definatly look pragnant but your not huge. Although I don't think you ever get huge, lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful pregnant mom! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not fair! You are so tiny still! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts