Pink or Blue?

Our ultrasound is scheduled for Monday.  I am so anxious.  I don't know why I am so excited to find out.  Many have asked if our preference is boy or girl.  

These have been some of my thoughts over the past few months.  

Immediately after getting a positive pregnancy test (back in August) I wanted a girl and thought it was a girl.  I thought it would be so fun to have a little girl close to Marley in age; something I always wanted growing up.  

As the pregnancy progressed, I thought I was probably having a boy.  The whole thing has just been different than with Marley.  I have been a lot sicker.

Then I wanted a boy.  Marley, as cute as she is and as much as I love her, is a complete drama queen.  Seriously.  Sometimes I think that 2 drama queens would be just way too much for me to handle and I'm thinking of the 2 year old kind of drama queen.  What would happen come teenage years?!  Heaven help us.

Plus, boys are a ton of fun in a different way than girls.  It would be fun to have one of each right now.  Marley has several boy friends and she plays so well with them.  They compliment each other.  Marley is so nurturing and boys are just crazy.  I think there would be less competitiveness (is that a word?) with a boy.

So, as to my current thoughts...

I don't know and I don't care but I'm anxious to find out and be excited about whatever gender it ends up being.

Any guesses?

Comments

  1. Like you said, either way it will be so fun. Boys are definitely crazy, loud, and messy. And not all girls are drama...Lexi is the most mellow in my house. No joke. I can't wait for to get a crazy messy boy though Hyde. Ha. You better announce it as soon as you know. That will be a fun thing to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all of your brothers, I'm glad you got Marley first. I'm not good at guessing....I just hope all is healthy for you and your babe. But you did say it right in your post, boys are CRAZY! That is for sure. I will be waiting all day monday to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing a little boy. You already know that it's going to be so freaking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of tend to forget that you don't know yet. I just assume you are having a boy. So I guess that's my guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knows? But how fun for you three to have another little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gotta have a boy! Someday when we're next door neighbors, my little drama queen can be best friends with your little drama queen and gain EACH OTHER's sympathy. And then our little boys can be rough and tumble-easy going guys, to give us a breather from the drama.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess is a boy. But I don't really know why. Either one will be wonderful. I'm also excited to see what and who he/she looks more like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There would be definite pros to both, either boy or girl! People have commented that my kids play really well together, apparently both genders tend to fight more, I don't have anything to compare it to yet. I love having both, they are night and day, which balances us out. Anyhoo...I say it's a...boy!

    p.s. Now I'll be checking your blog like a mad stalker on Monday to find out, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am exscited to hear. I have no idea, but I do know that it will be the cutest kid. Marley has proved that. I did notice you had a lot more blue writing then pink. Not that that says anything about what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts