Marley is Fancy

I know I have yet to do a Thanksgiving post.  I will, I just have a lot of pictures that I JUST put on my computer.  

The other night at our friend's house, Hazel (my friend's 3 year old) came in and said 

"Mom, Marley is fancy."

Marley was twirling her pig-tails with her finger.  I think that's what brought on this comment.  I laughed, but it's true.  This girl is ultra feminine.

  • She uses a napkin for lunch and dinner and wipes her hands and face throughout the meal.  This was her idea and now she insists on it.
  • She greatly dislikes dirty feet.
  • She says "uh-oh" when her toenails either are not painted or when some of the paint comes off.
  • She looks at herself in the mirror and puckers her lips, twirls, or makes other faces.
  • She isn't dressed for the day unless she has put on jewelry.
  • Before leaving the house she makes sure she gets her purse.
I'm sure there are more "Fancy" things she does, but these are the most common.

Comments

  1. I LOVE IT! Does she love princesses yet? Do you have any of the "Fancy Nancy" books? She would probably love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why I need a girl. My boys are not FANCY! I would gladly buy her a purse with lipgloss and the whole works. But, I am just planing on a third boy. I just don't feel like I would be lucky enough to get a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww- a shout out to Hazel. I will have to tell her that she gave you a title for her post.

    Marley IS fancy. We're glad she's our friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh. cutest cousin EVER. (don't tell the others). ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts