Happy Halloween!

(Click to enlarge)











Comments

  1. You guys look GREAT! How does it feel to be back in flip flops? Are ya in heaven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I didn't even know Jared's chest had fake hair cause I was too busy looking at his honkin' HUGE afro! That's hilarious it almost looks natural on him! You and Marley are always always always so cute! I'm so happy to see your pics again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean that wasn't really Jared's chest hair? I totally pointed it out to Nathan and we made fun of him all the way home! Now I feel bad. LOL- just kidding.

    Want to have a playdate next week? We can talk about it at church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gald you felt up to going. Lately all I've wanted to do is sleep. I think if I do things it will get my mind off of it, but sometimes that doesn't work. I love Jareds chest hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great costumes. Marley looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts