Cuteness

Tonight during bath time I hear this:

Tee-tah, Tee-tah, Tee-tah
(To the tune of "clean-up, clean-up, everybody everywhere..")
as Marley gathers up all her toys and puts them them away.

Next I hear:

All done.

This morning (bright & earlier than usual I might add) I hear Marley crying loudly, "My dad, My dad, My dad..."  She's getting some teeth in and has been running crazy temperatures.  I guess she needed her dad to hold her.  For some reason dad is my dad and mom is just mom.

On Sunday:
Marley thinks all she has to do is say "Aben" (or amen) really loud for the prayer to end.  She repeated it over and over again, getting louder and louder during a prayer in sacrament meeting on Sunday.  I apologize to anyone that was sitting close to us :)

Comments

  1. Sometimes we DO just need to say Amen and be done with it. Way to go Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that's some TOTAL cuteness! I love the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! Dallin does the exact same thing. It seems like he does it the loudest at church, like he thinks that if the person at the pulpit hears him the prayer will end and he can continue playing!
    Kids are so funny! At the same time I am so embarrassed when that kind of stuff happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL about the prayer story. That's not near as bad as the time I took Hazel out to go to the bathroom in the middle of a lady's talk. When we came back into the chapel, Hazel practically yelled "Why is that lady STILL talking?!"

    Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Amaya says Mien for Amen, and will say it before the prayer is officially over too. I don't want her to grow up, this is such a cute stage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The learning to talk stage is so precious. I seriously don't know what I'm going to do one day when I don't have a toddler to hang out with and make me laugh. I look forward to the cuteness of it everyday.

    Marley is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gee gads...the last post was really me Hyde. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can just imagine Marley saying those things mixed in with her "imaginary words". I can't believe Jared carried Marley all the way up Squaw Peak! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts