Girly-Girl


I left Marley in nursery for the first time on Sunday.  When I came to pick her up the nursery leader told me that when I left,  Marley took her own shoes off and went over to the nursery leader's hot pink heels and wore them around the rest of the time. 'Shoes' is one of the words in her small vocabulary.  

Bear gets lots of Marley-love.  She puts him in her her highchair with her and feeds him.  She changes his diaper, sings him songs, dances with him...I love watching her become so nurturing and loving.  It oddly makes me baby-hungry.  I think she will be such a sweet big sister someday.

Throughout the day Marley will run up to me, throw her arms around my legs and kiss my bum (that's lip-level for her right now) and then run off to play.  It makes my heart melt.  She's intuitive for such a young thing and is very concerned if anyone is unhappy.  Just when you think you can't love a little person any more, you do.  I love my baby girl.


Comments

  1. Look at all her hair, pigtails galore. What a dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you are as good as we are at naming the stuffed animals our kids love. We have bunny, puppy, and purple bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nursery! That's a big step! (Especially in hot pink pumps.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered where she was when you came into Sunday School without her! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is she?! Love those dance moves.

    Luckily Hazel has grown tall enough that her kisses reach my belly button. :)

    How did you do that precious layout with the pool pics? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I put Michael in for the 1st time on Sunday too. He did great! I think it helped having Crue in there with him. Wow, it felt good to be able to sit all the way through Sunday school & combined Relief Society/Priesthood with Matt for once:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts