Wedding

We're finally home.  Well we have been for a few day but Marley and I both have been sick...ME with the ear infection (I thought only kids got those) and her with some sort of stomach virus which she then passed on to me.  Yuck.  

The wedding turned out to be really fun.  After the wedding, Jared flew up to SLC to snowboard with his college buddies for a couple of days and we made a pit-stop in Vegas on our way back to Phoenix. We saw Phantom while in Vegas--it was awesome!

I didn't really get any good pics of the bride and groom that day.  Here they are waiting for the photographer.



Marley & I outside the St. George Temple.


Marley & J.  Poor Marley was sick and hadn't had a nap that day.  It was rough on all of us!
Jared with some buddies from high school/college.
Brian, Jared, Marco, and Neil 


More friends from college.  Jared, Tyson, Spencer, Travis and his son.


Marco, Jon (Jared's brother), Jayden (niece), Kori (sis-in-law), Jared in SLC

Naomi (Jared's sister) & Jared at her home in Vegas.

Cousins!

Marley LOVES dogs and loved that she could hold onto the leash all by herself.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but she's patting her leg to get the dog to come closer to her.

Comments

  1. Congrats to Chad! Isn't it fun to watch your family expand? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun to see my own hunnie on your blog! That is great you could take a vacation... I know that Brian had a blast out on the slopes. (I am jealous you got to see phantom) Take care you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see Phantom! No fair! You and Marley look so pretty. & I can't believe how young your Mom looks, does she age?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phantom is one of my fav shows! It was good seeing you guys, when we left you had taken Marley somewhere and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Thats to bad you got sick :(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bride and handsome groom! How exciting for them! Congrats:)

    I remember Jared's buddy Marco!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for Chad! I am happy for them.
    That stinks that the two of you have been sick!!! We had a sick house full of people for what seemed like FOREVER about a month and a half ago and it was so YUCKY!
    That's fun that you guys got to go see the phantom!! I have to admit I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress Marley was wearing at the Temple, where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've had your share of the sickies for sure. That's crappy. How fun that you got to go to Phantom, and spend time with both families. Thanks again for the purse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Weddings are exciting, but exhausting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous wedding colors. Look at her bouquet and his boutonnière (wow, that is quite the word. thank you, spell check)! It looks like it was a beautiful day, minus the sickies. My little brother is getting married in August and his fiance chose bright poppy red, cream and teal for their wedding colors. Cool colors don't ya think?? I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts