Happy Birthday Susy!!

Here's Susy -
Passionate About: the color pink, sports (she's competitive!), her hubby, 2 boys and little girly girl lexi
Is OBSESSED with: her hair, exercising, diet pepsi, no wrinkles on her sheets
Talented: singer
Favorite Vacation: Disneyland!!
I really wish I had some access to other pics from the "good ol' days". These will have to do.
Cheeese!
Who ate the last one?


"Silent Night" You can almost hear it when you look at Jed. :)






Christmas 2003

Susy's 30th birthday (last year) celebrating at the P.F.


Again, last year on her birthday. Her husband threw her a surprise birthday party.



This year. Marley's Birthday party.

I'm totally serious when I say that friends like you don't come around often. You're a great listener and great talker (wink, wink). My fav music partner, a great shopping partner, and definitely an influence for good in my life.
Just wish we lived a little closer...

Thank you for being such a great friend/sister Sus!
Love ya.









Comments

  1. OH gosh I am totally crying...I don't know why. Thinking about special memories with special friends chokes me up. I really love you Heidi. You have always been like another sis. Loved me through it all...broken bones, bossy times, mad wrinkle hater, etc...Love you Heidi...thanks for 26 years of memories. I wish you were closer all the time. There is just no musician or walking buddy like you!!! Thanks again for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that picture with the guy singing with a group on the top and how you captioned it was hysterical! I laughed out loud, still am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun was that to read. Last year was fun being together for her bday! This year I only got one chance to talk to her on the phone hopefully she had a good day.

    So when is chads wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are such beautiful friends! I'm sure you got a lot of attention together when you hung out. It's great that you have remained such close friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jed singing "Silent Night" is priceless. And I love your CK T-shirt Susy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts