Weekend

Just for fun. I learned how to post big and wanted to try it out.

I love all my one-on-one time with Marley. This weekend I found myself thinking how much I will miss that when I have #2 and then feeling bad for #2 because they won't get one-on-one time. This is not an announcement, though I do find myself getting baby-hungry as I watch my baby turn into a toddler. Today at Stake Conference I couldn't believe how many tantrums she threw--literally throwing herself on the floor and kicking her arms and legs. They are always short-lived. I think they're a bit funny. Does she really think they produce results? At least I'm not in the dark about what she wants. She is definitely not catergorized as a boring child.


This pictures is a bit blury, but I love it. Her sign for "where is it?" or "I don't know"

This weekend we went on a little hike up South Mountain. The weather was perfect for hiking--probably 70 degrees. At one point we let Marley get out of the child carrier and run around. She has a fasincation with rocks--mostly with how they taste. I can't keep everything out of her mouth she shouldn't eat. I don't really even try anymore.



Another thing I loved about this weekend was how my husband was home. Mornings are my favorite. I get Marley out of her crib and we come and jump in bed with Jared. We all cuddle there for a while. Marley gives lot of kisses--mostly to daddy and not mommy. Such a great way to start off the day.







Photobucket

Photobucket

Does she look guilty or what? She is NOT supposed to suck on the phone charger and she knows it. She just can't resist.

Comments

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel about having another baby (in the future of course, no announcement here either!) I'm always amazed at how much I love Isabel and I just can't believe that I could have that same amount of love for second child...but that's the miracle, right? That not only CAN you love all your children that much, but you DO (or so I hear. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics...how'd you do that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. To post bigger, upload your pictures to photobucket and then copy and paste the html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so funny. Looking at you a little sheepish but still testing her limits! Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ella sucked the phone charger too. Have you tasted it? I was curious one day and touched it to my tongue, it buzzes you like a 9-volt battery would. Crazy, it's almost an addiction for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marley is so cute doing her little sign! You do get to spend one on one time with Baby #2, just not as much. When Lucy is napping it is nice to play with just Chase.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that look in her eye. I think Marley and I would get along very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the sweetest little outfit! She looks so grown up every time I get on your blog. I hope she doesn't lose her cheeks though, that's when they are not babies anymore! Ray still has hers, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. I know what you mean about baby hungry (not that I am) but when my kids have a tantrum or just a crazy day...I think "so glad there's not a crying baby to the mix right now!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her outfit is absolutley adorable--almost as cute as the little princess inside:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks so big. I love the belt with her outfit. Boys don't have such cute outfits as they sell for girls. Did you guys get any news on the interviewing results? Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carmen-

    the match is March 17, but we're feeling pretty confident about staying here :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is a cuttie! Man Jared better watch out when she is a teenager...
    Yup, she has girl syndrome! heh heh heh. That is OK. You do not want to see my boy how he is when he gets upset... hum let's say he imitates his sis.
    Hope all is well you all!
    Take care
    PS: can you tell Amberlynn if you could get me on her blog list? Mahalo plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a fast response! COol Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember feeling scared about baby #2 coming. How in the world could I share that feeling with a complete baby stranger? It's a weird feeling, but very real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts