Mini-Me

That's what Jared calls her now.  She tries to imitate practically everything I do.  

In the morning after I do her hair, we make faces in the mirror.  Usually I make faces and then she tries to copy me.
 
Just a couple of weeks ago she started carrying her purse around --on her shoulder.  She'll sling it over her shoulder and then go about playing with her other toys.  


She now insist on combing her own hair and brushing her own teeth.  


This morning I was feeding her waffles and I picked-up a waffle and started eating it.  She decided that was how she was going to eat her waffles too.  I gave her the whole waffle and she picked it up to eat like mommy.  She smiled and was really proud to be doing it like a "big girl".

She's still a dancer.  When music comes on in the grocery store or anywhere, she starts shakin' her shoulders to the tune.


MMM...Smells so good!


Caught-ya!



I love Phoenix in the winter!  We have been going to the park a couple of times a week.

Marley LOVES digging in the dirt.  Not much of the sand actually makes it in the bucket, but she sure concentrates really hard on doing it.


Comments

  1. I can't believe how fast she is growing! I definatley will miss the winters in Las Vegas too, but I guess that is a trade for more tolerable summers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an absolute dolly! I bet it's fun hanging out with her all day...no crazy days, messes, accidents, crying, or tantrums right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to meet your "mini me". Marley sounds so cute, swinging her purse over her shoulder while she plays with her toys. Too cute! I would love to be going to the park on a regular basis. We have TOO much snow here in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winter is probably the best time to go to the park on AZ! The summer would be way to HOT. Though hot does sound nice right now. We have so much snow, I wont complain, water will be good this summer right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to meet little Marley, she sounds so charismatic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how jealous I am that you are going to the park!!! I'm sure you are love love loving the weather right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts