The Marley Room



When my mom decided to remodel her kitchen, she decided that she also need a grandchildren's room. For those of you that don't know, Marley is her only grandchild. When I reminded her of this she just smiled and said that she was hoping for more really soon. I also reminded her that I was her only married child. I think this was her way of saying that we need to have another one soon :)



So, here's a snapshot of a portion of the "grandchild" room. We more appropriately refer to it right now as Marley's room. It's kind fun to see all of our old toys and books again. Marley even has her own chair with her name on it. (These pictures are mostly for Jared since he wasn't able to accompany me on this trip and hasn't seen the remodel)




Here's a picture of the remodeled kitchen. Excuse the mess. I didn't bother tidying before I took the picture.




Another view of the kitchen.




Another view.

I'm sitting at that computer right now...

Comments

  1. I love the kitchen. I also love Marley's room. The flowers turned out really cute. I love how she did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both rooms look awesome! I really love the kitchen!!! I don't remember what it used to look like though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to make something for dinner for you guys using all of the fun NEW hardware! How beautiful. Is Marleys room right off the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want an Ethan room! The Marley room is totally adorable. Have fun being home; it always feels good to see your parents and let your baby see her grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you, you don't have to do it but I'd love to hear more about you and the J-man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHow cute room... that is neat that she has a place of her own at your mom's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHow cute room... that is neat that she has a place of her own at your mom's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also wondering who is the girl in the picture, I believe Rhett is on the computer behind her. Thats not you is it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The other girl in the picture is Cynthia, Kory's girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts