Husband Tag

I was tagged twice for this one, so I thought I'd quickly fill it out.

1-What is his name? Jared Minoru Ogao

2-How long have you been married? 5 years in August! Crazy how quickly time goes by and at the same time how it's hard to remember not being married to him.

3-How long did you date? All together or each time? We met when I was at Ricks, dated a few times. Dated for about a year before I left on a mission. When I got home, we didn't need to date...we just got married!

4-How old is he? 30! Be proud of it honey! : You'll always be young at heart. Besides our good friends told us that you're only as old as the person you're sleeping with :) Jared liked that and reminds me of it.

5-Who eats more? mmm--usually Jared but when I'm hungry...watch out!

6-Who said I love you first? ME. I think it totally freaked my poor husband out....he was a little afraid of commitment when we were dating before the mission

7-Who is smarter? Definitely Jared.

8-Whose temper is worse? When we first got married mine was definitely worse but I think Jared has helped me mellow out a bit. I think we're about equal now. Jared would probably disagree on this one :)

9-Who does the laundry? Me. We used to share this chore but he's never home.

10-Who does the dishes? Me. Jared does too when he's home. I've been a pretty lucky girl to marry a clean, helpful husband.

7-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch off.

8-Who pays the bills? Me. He makes the money, I spend it! ;)

9-Who cooks dinner? Me. Since I've become a stay-at-home mom, I've really worked on being organized with this one. I make my grocery list and weekly menu and do all my shopping Monday morning. My hubby loves to eat!

10-Who drives when you are together? Jared mostly. Although, I do like to drive so sometimes I do.

11-Who is more stubborn? Me. When Jared asked my dad's permission to ask my to marry him, he warned Jared of how stubborn I am. I'M WORKING ON IT!

12-Whose parents do you see the most? About equal. We live closer to Jared's right now, but my parents can't go very long without seeing their only grandchild.

13-Who proposed? Jared

14-Who has more friends? Mmmm? Jared makes friends a lot more easily...he's just an outgoing guy. But, I have more time to stay in touch with friends and now we have a lot of couple friends.

15-Who has more siblings? Me. I have 5 brothers and a sister. Jared has 1 brother and 3 sisters.

16-Who wears the pants in the family? Jared. He says I do...we probably share.I

Comments

  1. That was fun! Jared is 30 huh? He looks so young and fit! I'd never guess. You two are such the cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stubborn Heidi...No way.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am impressed that you filled it out!
    LOL, I remember when Jared told everyone what your dad said when he asked his permission. I guess he decided he could deal with the stubbornness!;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts