TAG---15 Favorite things

I really do not like doing these tags, but I love to read other's tag postings.  So, here I go (I may have stolen a few from some of you that have already done this.)

1.  Clean Sheets

2.  Dark Chocoloate.  Jared told me the other day that I have introduced him to many different treats since we've been married---don't know if that is a good thing :)  2 of my fav are dark chocolate and black licorice.

3.  Blogging.  I love staying touch with old friends and getting know new friends better.  Ok, so I know blogging isn't a "thing" so I should probably say my computer! :)  We got a Macbook last year and I love it!  I make iMovies on it and everything.  I just wish my parents would get one so that we could ichat! 

4.  Good books

5.  My Piano.  Jared bought it for me for our 2nd Christmas.  It was supposed to be a surprise but he put in on the wrong credit card and since I worked at the bank and had a daily eye on our finances...I noticed the larger than normal purchase :)  I love it.  I love that I can play it with ear phones on while Marley is sleeping.  I love having a piano in my own home.  In college, I feel like I lost a lot of piano skill (is that what you call it?) because I didn't have one and didn't play everyday.

6.  Credit Card.  I pay it off every month and never carry a balance but I love getting points for using it.  We went to Hawaii in October and paid for our flights with points we had earned on our credit card!

7. Vitamix.  I mostly use it for making milk shakes (i love oreo shakes) but I have also made soup and all sorts of yummy stuff in this.  

8.  My Camera--Rebel XTi.  We got it last summer and I LOVE it!  The pictures are so much better even though i have absolutely NO camera skills.

9.  Smelly candles.  I think Jared hit the soccer ball on his head on too many times in high school and doesn't have a very good sense of smell.  He can rarely smell any of the candles that I burn, but I do it anyway.  It makes it feel more homey to me.  I even have an air freshener in our closet because I love opening the door and smelling the clean linen scent. 

10. My chair.  I have a chair in my room that my mom bought me just after my mission.  It's a really comf one with a big ottoman.  It's my favorite place to read and have "my time" when Marley is napping or down for the night.

11.  Wow....I'm running out of things quickly!  Jared's ipod---I have seemed to have taken over.  Sorry honey---you can have it back whenever you want :)

12.  My Garage--I know it seems silly but I love not dealing with the weather (like I did in Milwaukee) and just walking right out of my house to my car.  It's so convenient especially with a baby!  It was the deciding factor for me in deciding where we would live this 1st year.

13. Seriously--15 items is A LOT! :)  mmm...cell phone. I really can't live without it.  I used to let Marley play with it.  I thought there was no harm until she managed to get so much saliva into the mouth piece that it stopped working.  Every time someone would call I would shout into the phone and nobody could hear me.  I was without a phone for like 8 hours and I was near panicked! :)  Wow, we get accustomed to things easily.  I never even got my first cell phone until I was in college (is that dating myself?)

14. sticky note pads.  I write everything on these.  I write my "to do" list for the day on these, my grocery lists, what I need from the store lists.  The problem is that I am constantly cleaning out my purse full of these things :)

15. Chap stick.  I started using the kind from bath and body---uhhh don't know what it's called off the top of my head which is silly because I use it multiple times a day--anyway the one I'm using right now in mint.  It seriously tastes good and makes your whole mouth feel fresh.  I also like my husbands chap stick ;)...his must be minty as well because his lips always taste good...mmm.
 

Comments

  1. I hated doing those tags too, but I choose a couple every now and then. It is fun if you don't have to do them all the time. It is so much fun to read them though!

    I hope you guys have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts