The Many Faces of Marley

Today Jared went snowboarding. He called me at noon and had already managed to lose his cell phone. I just hope he doesn't brake any limbs. So, Marley and I are hanging-out. We went to this huge library downtown today and she ran around like a crazy woman playing with all the kids there. I think one of her goals was to try to pull all of the books off all of the shelves. Luckily we got out of there without being kicked out.

She is so expressive and it cracks me up. Here are a few of her faces.


Showing off her voluptuous lips


"Patty Cake, patty cake"
"Toss it in the oven.."

Comments

  1. I love her teeth! What a cute gal! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little girl! I like all over her expresions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts