My Little Hawaiian Girl

(Auntie Sophie with Jared)
Auntie Sophie gave us this little dress for Marley the day before we left Kauai and I found these adorable flowers while we were there as well. Could she get any cuter? (I have to say that's a pretty good-lookin' guy holding her as well!)

Marley is in the mimicking stage now. She tries to do anything I do. The other day I was on the phone and started to laugh. Marley came right over to my side and started fake laughing. She now does it anytime anyone laughs around here. Guess she wants to feel part of what's going on or something. She's also become quite the singer! She sings all of the hymns in church. Last Sunday the family sitting in front of us turned around and commented on how enthusiastically Marley joined in to sing. She likes to help hold the hymn book and everything.

Exploring her new puca-shell bracelet.

Showin' off her front tooth. When will the other ever come in??


Sitting next to her new bear. Gma, Auntie Tara, and Uncle Brock spoiled Marley to the max while we were in Hawaii. Auntie Miki did too! New clothes, new toys, and their undivided attention. This is the bear they said Marley picked out at build-a-bear.

Comments

  1. Haha! Don't you just love the "snaggle tooth" look?! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi - she is too cute! Love the dress and the flower! The picture of her with Jared looks likeit came from a travel brochure for Hawaii! It looks like you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower in her hair. I so bet your mom hated to go home, after being with Marley. Did Marley act different when you got home. When I get home from CC, my kids think its all about them. Which it is but for heavens sake, they think I need to be in the same room as them! Hopefully Marley wasnt like that for you. They get used to all of the attention, then when its back to everyday life and boom mom cant do it all........arggg I just have to lock me in a room with a diet peps and calm down.
    Hey have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon-

    Yeah, Marley wondered what hit her when I got home and I couldn't duplicate 3 people's undivided attention. Marley LOVES to be the center of attention as it is...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts