9 Months!

We went to Marley's doctor appointment today. She weighed in at 17 pounds (20 percentile) and was 28 inches long (50 percentile). Our petite little girl.



Here's a funny story.

Marley was great at giving kisses a few weeks ago and would open wide when we'd say "kisses". For some reason she recently decided life was too busy for kisses and stopped all together. We haven't given up though. I ask her everyday for kisses, but she does not give in. On Sunday Jared and I were playing with Marley on the floor. She was doing her own thing. Jared leaned over and kissed me. Marley looked over, saw Jared kiss me, and crawled right over and plopped a big kiss on my mouth. We laughed and laughed and tried to get her to do it again, but apparently it was a one-time performance. What a silly girl.

Comments

  1. Wow, Marley, what a big little tiny girl you are! I can't believe you are 9 months old. Kaiya did the same thing with kisses. She now mostly only kisses pictures of herself or Jesus. If one of us asks for kisses, she will go and kiss the other one, like she is rewarding the one who didn't ask. But, lucky me, for the past two weeks she has been my shadow and wants to hug and kiss me and for me to hold her all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! She is a petite thing! Cameron probablly weighs close to 13 lbs and he isn't even 2 months old! That's cute about your kiss story. If Gary kisses me, Nathan always wants to kiss me too. IT's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi,
    Marley is little.. cooper weighed 18 lbs at his 4 month apt.... i'd love to see them together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts