Welcome Rand Family!


Jared's brother and his wife and kids came up for Caitlin's volleyball tournament. Ha ha, just kidding. Tomi is actually Jared's oldest sister. Tim and I joke all the time how nobody believes that his brown children are his and everyone thinks that I adopted Marley. We're the two whities of the family. If the brown hasn't rubbed off on Tim yet, I don't have much hope for it rubbing off on me.

(Rand's: Tomi, Tim, Aleigha, Maile, Kendric)




















The cousins had fun getting to know each other.

The sweetest thing was that Marley was sleeping when everyone arrived. When she woke up and saw everyone at our house, she was all smiles.


It's so fun to have cousins!

Maile and Marley got to know each other;
Aleigha was very entertaining;
and Marley kept trying to grab Kendric's face.

Now if we could only get my brothers married off so that Marley
could have some cousins on my side of the family...


Thanks for visiting! Come again soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts