Newcomer ASU Fan



Have I ever been an ASU fan? I am what some would call a "Fair Weather Fan". I watched the Brewers when I lived in Milwaukee. I went to a Packer game as well. This is already my 2nd ASU football game this season. I have never kept track of ASU football before we moved to Phoenix, never knew if they were good or not, etc. So, I guess my next "flavor of the month" team is ASU.

This game we met up with some of Jared's old high school buddies. (Aaron Aimes, Kevin Mayberry, me, Jared, Adam). It was just me and the guys for our date night, but it was fun for me to get to know them a little better. It also helps that I felt totally comfortable with our babysitter. I called several times throughout the evening (probably a 1st child thing) and Marley was totally happy and content every time. I think date nights are going to be a whole lot less stressful with a good babysitter. Yeah!

Comments

  1. Hydes,
    I am with you on that one. I am afraid that I have no true team loyalty except for ruiting for the team that we happen to be living closest to at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Jared able to volunteer for these games because there is a sign up at he hospital or did he get in contact w/ the college? Just wanted to know to see if Alan can volunteer here in Michigan if he contacts a college to get info. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen-

    I believe ASU has a contract with Jared's hospital or something. They asked for volunteers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun, guys. I love the new picture at the top of your blog. Marley sure has grown a lot since then. She looks like such a big girl now! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi, I totally found you through a friends blog, sorry I am a blog Stalker :) We love going to ASU games TOO! Just getting ready to go to one now :) High School colors all over again, it's fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts