Let's Go Pima!





Caitlin Rand, our niece, and MVP for Pima Community College's Volleyball team made some Great kills on Saturday! (At least we think she'sthe MVP after watching her game on Saturday.)
They won the game that we attended. We attribute that win to her good luck charms (AKA Jared & Marley).



I think those shorts make these already tall volleyball players look even taller! Walking out of the court after Caitlin's game I felt like I was walking through legs.






I guess it doesn't help much when I'm 5'1" when I stand up straight and stretch my neck as high as it will reach. It's definitely not a qualifying height for college volleyball.


Great game Caitlin!
We're looking forward to more tournaments in Phoenix.






My honey and Marley-Girl (Caitlin's good-luck charms)


Tomi (Jared's sister), Marley and I cheering Caitlin on

Comments

Popular Posts