Socializing


Marley is definitely her daddy's daughter in that she LOVES people. I do too, but if you know Jared you will understand what I mean. I think Marley gets a bit bored being home with me all day. We met some friends to go swimming the other day and she had so much fun. Of course Emmit and Emery are older than she is, but she thought she was just as big.

Isn't it funny that women always say that they need to get their kids together to play? We all know that it's really so that we can have a chance to chat with our friends. I had a great time!

Comments

  1. Yeah! I have a friend that ALWAYS says, we need to get our girls together to play. Even when the were babies - and 7 months apart... she thought they needed that play time. I was just like, you know it's ME you want to play with - so just say it! Funny things we say as moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to host a playgroup once a week at my house and that was the bulk of the reason. We all just wanted to sit around and chat while the kids played. We need playdates too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts