FOUR

So I got tagged by this 4 thing a long time ago by Jen and then I got tagged by Bon. I am just now getting around to doing it.

4 Jobs I've held

1. Jamba Juice - Smoothie Maker (more like smoothie eater!)
2. Pizza Factory - Server
3. Office Building Custodian (Great job for a busy high school kid! No set hours, just get it done before 7 am the following day. Sometimes this involved me getting up at 5 AM.)
4. M&I Bank - Personal Banker

4 Movies I can watch over and over again

1. An Affair to Remember (Bless Jared's heart for watching this one with me.)
2. Liar Liar
3. Apple Dumpling Gang (only my brothers would get this one.)
4. Hitch

4 Places I have lived

1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Milwaukee, WI
3. Cedar City, UT
4. Denmark

4 TV Shows I Watch...I don't watch any on a regular basis. When I get the chance, these are my favs.

1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. CSI
4. American Idol

4 Favorite Pictures


That smile is contagious.


Nothing like the feeling of being a new mom and seeing your daughter for the 1st time.


Love my hubby.


I have this big and framed at home. If you live in Milwaukee, you have to have Christina Nielsen do your family/kid's pictures. She's amazing.


4 Places I have been on Vacation

1. Hawaii (really missed out on that one this summer!!)
2. Australia --would love to go back but it's a REALLY long plane ride
3. Lake Powell -- my fav
4. Jackson Hole

4 Favorite Foods

1. MEXICAN
2. Sushi
3. A good Rib eye or New York Steak
4. traditional Danish meal...mmm

4 favorite desserts

1. Custard or ice cream. I eat this almost daily!
2. DARK chocolate
3. black licorice
4. cheesecake factory Godiva cheesecake

4 Household Items you cannot live without

1. Clorox Disinfectant wipes -- use them for EVERYTHING
2. My Vitamix (blender)
3. ice cream scoop :)
4. Air Conditioning---it's like 118 degrees here!

4 things that made me laugh lately

1. Marley--this gal thinks that crawling involves getting up on all 4's, moving a bit and then dropping to your tummy and kicking your arms and legs as fast as you can. It's really pretty funny especially when you catch her determined face.

2. Me listening to Christmas music this morning.

3. Since I'm a stay-at-home mom most of mine involve Marley-girl. In the morning I put her in her bumbo and sit her on my bathroom counter. This morning I put 2 little pig-tales in her hair (SO CUTE!). When I was finished she leaned forward to take a better look at herself and started grinning at her reflection. Definitely a girly-girl!

4. A comic that Jared's sister, Tomi sent him. Considering Jared's history this summer, we got a good kick out of it.




I tag:

Allison Roundy
Amberlynn Whiting
Emily Walker
Emily Huckaby

Comments

  1. You are alive! I was getting worried about you. I just love that Marley she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked about the duck bitting story. You know the Jennings that bought your old house, in CC. Well they had a duck. One night Sus, mom, Derek and I went for a walk around the ball park and on the walking trail behind the house. I noticed the duck and said that is such a cute thing, while putting my hand next to the fence. Well the duck bit my hand and would not let go. It was not that cute any more. The thing that really hurt was my pride. Derek, Susy, and my Mom could not stop laughing. They thought it was so funny. Know one cared to asked how my hand was feeling, and it did hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright I'll play that game, but you have to wait a day or so. I am busy today, a whole lot of shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts