Fake Bake or Fake Paint?


Great stuff! After 27 years of trying to give myself skin cancer, I realized that I just do not tan. I'm either white or red. And when I say white I mean see-through white. My husband thinks I married him in hopes that by me marrying a brown man, I would also turn brown. Anyway, my mom is always trying out new make-up and new skin stuff and she sent this to me a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that I'm actually feeling brown! :) I have always been skeptical of these. We've all seen people walking around in orange legs. I'd rather be white than orange!

Comments

  1. I just barely applied some of that this morning. Careful it will turn white clothes orange, (underwear too ;)) I know how you feel. But don't worry most of those tan people won't look as young as you in 15 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White is in!! But I will now have to try that stuff. But if I turn Orange it is your fault. We miss you guys so much! Marley is growing so fast and is adorable, we love seeing the pics of you all. Hope that things are good in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that stuff, love it! By the way I knew you would laugh about the duck story. You would have been just like the rest, laugh there heads off while I was in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used that before! Luckily I do tan, however in the winter I am all about that stuff. It's nice because it isn't your typical self tanner. It darkens over time that way you can control it. I think it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the only stuff I've been pleased with too! It doesn't look fake and although I tan just fine... it was great while I was pregnant in the winter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is Dove Energy Glow! Try it! It smells better and the color is better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts