5 Dolla' 5 Dolla'



How could I pass this up at Gap for $5?


The Scottsdale Mall was a bit intimidating at first. Once we (Marley and I) got in the groove and came across some great finds like this, we were hooked!

The Scottsdale Mall is the favorite around here and I believe is the largest in the Southwest.



Marley and I spend most of our "outside time" in the pool. So, plenty of swim-wear is definitely a necessity. I've realized that it was a smart move to live in a place that has a pool.

Marley absolutely LOVES to swim. I hold her tummy and she kicks her arms and legs like crazy trying to get around the pool. The clear water sometimes confuses her. She's dunked her head a number of times trying to grab her toes or anything else she thinks looks exciting.

Comments

  1. I love finding great deals! Nathan already has almost a full wardrobe for when he is 3 per I can't pass up a good deal! Marley looks adorable in her new hat. Nathan won't wear hats anymore, it makes me SO sad! He just rips them off as soon as I try to put one on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh....I ADORE the Scottsdale mall! I would go there every chance I got!!!! It is huge, though. Great find, too!

    So, you got dragged into Transformers, too :) We did go see Harry Potter the following week...I haven't updated my blog for a LONG time!

    Enjoy the swimming pool!

    Yo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her swimming suit! She looks so cute. I also love it when I find a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! She is a beauty!!! Wish you were here so I can take more pictures of her!!!!

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE! Scarlett has that same little swimsuit... but you got a way better deal than I! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss living near a good mall. I would go in weekly just to check the sale racks.

    I recommend checking the sales at pottery barn that often too, I found some good priced stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heidi,

    I noticed your favorite links section on your blog. Have you tried the anything from the Healthy chocolate web? If you did what and what do you think? -Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute you guys. I love looking at your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts