FAMILY we may not have it all together but we have it all!





Marley and I are great pals. I love that she is getting much more expressive. She now reaches for me and gets excited when she sees me. She likes to give me slobbery, wide-mouth kisses. It's fun. She also has a few undesirable tricks. She blows out right when I put cereal up to her mouth and we both end up plastered with food by the time her meal is over. She loves to grab my face. I currently have 2 canker sores where I was attacked. She now rolls from back to tummy. I know that this is a good thing developmentally but I am scared for the day that she starts to get into things and this brings her one step closer!




Marley is one of the most fit people/babies I know! She does leg-lifts in her sleep and constantly does sit-ups. I know it's because she wants to sit up but Jared and I get a good chuckle out of her attempts!








Getting ready in the morning. She entertains herself pretty well in the mirror while I get ready. I pass her a mascara tube or brush once in a while when she gets bored.

Comments

  1. Oh the joys of motherhood and open mouth kisses from a drooly baby! Seriously not many things in life are better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! That's exciting that she rolls over...Isabel gets up on her sides, back arched, straining to make it happen...and ultimately returns to her back. Those heads are just so hard to lift up! It looks like you are having fun...and I'm going to copy your mirror trick to get ready in the mornings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi! I have spent way too much time on the computer today but couldn't sign off without saying hello. I'm lovin your blog. You are an adorable mother! I love the info you include with the pics. It makes me feel like I'm there. We are glad that you are happy and Jared is recovering well. Love and miss ya!
    Amberlynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to meet that sweet little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the open mouth kisses. And I love the smell of my babies sweet breath when he does it! Once again, Marley is a doll! Super duper cute! We'll have to set her up with my little Nolan. So cute to see her in the bumbo, she's so small in it - when Nolan looks like a complete tank it it! His pudgy little thighs barely fit in it, and when I pick him up to get him out of it - it sticks to his bum. So funny! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts