Marley's 4 Month Check-up


Marley visited her doctor today for the last time. We're sad to leave our pediatrician because she has been so great! Marley weighed in at 13 pounds and was 24 inches long. We were quite impressed since this puts her at the 45 and 50 percentile for height and weight. At her 2 month mark she was at the 15 and 20 percentiles. I know many of you are wondering why 1st time moms get so excited with these numbers. To tell you the truth, I think it's rewarding to know that despite all the plants and goldfish I have killed in the past, I really can keep something alive!

Comments

  1. I can SO relate! :) I have one house plant that is still surprisingly alive despite all the times I forget to water it! Yet... Kanyon is a huge growing boy and I'm so proud. ;)

    Congrats on your first Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Heidi! And wow... Nolan was at 14 lbs 5 oz at his 2 month check up...big boy. And in 97% in weight. The kids is huge...and I'm still totally proud of his huge mass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have the Canon Rebel XT. The XTi came out just recently and I've had my camera longer than that. The new lens that I was using in those pictures was my canon 50mm f/1.8. It's actually really cheap as there are no zoom capabilities, but it's fabulous for portraits and everyday shots. I also have the sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 Macro. It's more of a wide angle lens. For zoom purposes I have the canon 75-300mm. I really have liked that one a lot too.

    Watch out though... if you get a rebel then be prepared to get addicted and want more and more lenses! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts