Utah Trip Friends

I got to visit with some friends while Marley and I were in Utah and Marley got to meet them for the first time! Here's a picture of Marley and Jayme.Susy had her birthday while we were out, so we go to celebrate with her. Here we are at the Pizza Factory--a Cedar City favorite.
Susy and I with Marley and Lexi. They're already friends! It was fun to be able to spend a few days out there and hang-out, go for walks, and spend time with my friends and their kids. Maybe someday we'll live close by again.
Marley and I with Bonnie, Susy, and Lexi.


Comments

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love going to lunch with girlfriends. It's one of my new hobbies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I got to see you and Marley! Sometimes I still wish we were little girls on Highland dr....Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun seeing pictures of Jayme, Bonnie, and Susy. How fun that you got to catch up with all of them! It's crazy to see how big their kids are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts