The Prize

One night in December Jared and I went out to eat. We ended up going to Saz's Stake House where they were having their annual Christmas party. The food was free. However, they asked that everyone purchase a $5 raffle ticket. The proceeds would be donated to a charity. Jared and I didn't even look at the prizes. We were excited to be getting an inexpensive meal.
The next morning I got a phone call indicating that I had won the "Grand Prize". Soon I found out that the grand prize was a Miller Lite vending machine fridge. Wow! This is the BIGGEST prize I have ever won! Too bad I don't drink beer. So, we brought it home and stuck it the only place that it would fit--our living room. It has been stocked with soda, sitting there ever since.
Marley loves this vending machine. She looks at the pictures and thinks that it is the funniest thing she's ever seen. I'm afraid our 3 month old daughter is already acquiring a liking for beer.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the cute video of Marley face planting...Ava loved it and watched it a few times over. Don't know if that's good that my 2 year old enjoyed it so much - but just kept saying "baby" and "cute" so I know it was in good intentions that she enjoyed the face plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice prize winnings! You going to take that to Arizona with you? You might need all that cold soda in the heat. You could always use the front of it as a place to display Marley's future art work? Love the face plant video too! Tummy time can be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heidi, that vending maching isn't tacky at all! In fact, what you should do is put it outside your front door and see what kind of money you could make selling beer....I mean soda. Just don't be angry when Marley's first word isn't mama, and it's MILLER LITE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So THAT'S where it came from. I always wondered, but didn't want to make you feel bad if you guys were living in sin and had a drinking problem... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hyde, I noticed your weather sunday at 4:00 and it was 80. So you are warmer than us right now. We are having rain and wearing pants and jackets!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts