"we women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. we have
to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is
comfortable for us. we have to develop the maturity to stop trying
to prove something. we have to learn to be content with what we
are."
- marjorie pay hinckley


I feel like I am constantly evaluating and re-evaluating how we spend our time.  Those weeks when I do everything that is placed before us, I get so exhausted and feel like there aren't enough hours in the day.

Scene:  Marley, Jake, and I shopping at Trader Joe's.
Marley:  (Eyeing the bananas)  "Mom, will you buy lots of extra bananas and let them get kind of brown and then make banana bread?
Me:  (laughing)  "Yes Marley, we can get extra bananas."

She seriously loves banana bread.  Sunday, after naps, we all made banana bread.  


Comments

Popular Posts